I have a reputation for being a mess to travel with. I have a tendency to be scatterbrained and am prone to forget something essential. I love spontaneity, but often overlook important details. At this point, I’ve learned to incorporate those inevitable misadventures as a part of the experience. Living in China as an English…
- How to?
- Luggage with Charger? Welcome to the Future!
- Inflatable Travel Pillows – Pros and Cons
- Leather Passport Cover – Yes or No?
- Travel Duffel Bags – Short Trips Saviours
- Luggage Name Tags – Why You Should Have One
- Universal Travel Adapter – Stay Connected Everywhere!
- Luggage Covers to Style Your Bag
- Accessories You Need when Traveling with Pets
- About Me